Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Bad... very bad

It seems Google has been bad with me. They just reduced my page rank from 4 to 2. Why? Really inexplicable because I know I have been getting more visitors and I know I have got visitors from a variety of places around the world. But at least, Alexa doesn't seem to use such whimsical measurements. But in a way, I believe its a good thing because I would work doubly hard to ensure that my traffic rankings improve. I remain fully committed to improving my traffic rank and I'm quite serious about positioning my blog.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't feel bad. I dropped from a 2 to 0 and I don't understand why. I've got visitors, incoming/outgoing links. It's like suddenly Google decided to hate me.

This blog is about a personal history but also about a professional life. It is about an English professor but also about a professional translator. It is in fact about a life well-lived and how to live a life pretty well.

Widget

ss_blog_claim=2b78926a66a7a4aaa4d737c54b6ecab7