Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Website: Property Mixer

Please do not think of this as a mixer-grinder-juicer but this might be closer to a cement mixer! Property Mixer is a new social networking website that deals with the property and the real estate sector. I got to learn about it because one of my friends, who's into the property business in New Delhi, sent me an invite. I look at such invites askance but on some thought, I clicked and logged in and then looked for the profile of the CEO and found that she has a blog too!

The website is Property Mixer http://www.propertymixer.com/ and the CEO's blog is http://propertymixer.blogspot.com/ and its quite informative.

This was a chance find and I am happy I found it.

No comments:

This blog is about a personal history but also about a professional life. It is about an English professor but also about a professional translator. It is in fact about a life well-lived and how to live a life pretty well.

Widget

ss_blog_claim=2b78926a66a7a4aaa4d737c54b6ecab7