Wednesday, August 20, 2008

A Very Fascinating Blog

This is simply amazing! What do you think a blog is for? Blog=Weblog, diary, personal notes... professional work, showcasing of professional talents. And now, we have a news website as a blog.:)

If you wish to read news about economy, politics or health as also a number of other topics such as high technology or United States news, this website provides it all.

Well, well, I didn't provide you the name of the website. The website is aptly called News Company and you can see it at News Company

The site summarizes a lot of news. I like the effort that the person has put in here. In fact, when I began blogging, I thought of doing something similar but someone's beaten me to an excellent idea and I won't feel bad about it.

No comments:

This blog is about a personal history but also about a professional life. It is about an English professor but also about a professional translator. It is in fact about a life well-lived and how to live a life pretty well.

Widget

ss_blog_claim=2b78926a66a7a4aaa4d737c54b6ecab7