Monday, August 18, 2008

Very Interesting Article on Twitter

This is a chance find. You wouldn't really imagine the way one gets to find interesting articles these days. People castigate Google as a behemoth--I really admire it. Google dishes out various advertisements when you access your gmail and I found this article there.

Businessweek
, which is a very reputed magazine, ran a story about Twitter and about the business models being followed by social networking sites and I found it so interesting that I thought I would discuss it a bit here. This is a recent article, published today and it is called The Trouble With Twitter. The article can be found at this link.

No comments:

This blog is about a personal history but also about a professional life. It is about an English professor but also about a professional translator. It is in fact about a life well-lived and how to live a life pretty well.

Widget

ss_blog_claim=2b78926a66a7a4aaa4d737c54b6ecab7