Friday, August 15, 2008

My Contribution to University Website

When the earlier Vice Chancellor, Mr. Syed Shahid Mahdi decided that our University should get a website, I was one of the people involved with it but as it happens in India, a lot of work that you do is rather undocumented, which is quite the opposite of what happens in the West. I never had a single official letter which outlined the contribution that I had made. But here, we have an online link, in one of the Newsletters published by my University, which shows my contribution.

You can access the Newsletter at http://jmi.nic.in/cit/2004_2000_IT.pdf, where you can look up my name on page 32 under 'Special Invitees to the Website Development Committee' and 'Members of the Web Team: Text Review'.

No comments:

This blog is about a personal history but also about a professional life. It is about an English professor but also about a professional translator. It is in fact about a life well-lived and how to live a life pretty well.

Widget

ss_blog_claim=2b78926a66a7a4aaa4d737c54b6ecab7