Friday, August 8, 2008

A Personal Blogging Milestone

All right, folks. Today is August 8, 2008. My blog had its first entry on May 1, 2008, and in the last three months and one week to be precise, before this post, we have reached a milestone of fifty posts. My personal goal was to reach a milestone of five hundred posts in the first year, which would have meant forty posts a month, so, if you look at it from my perfectionist perspective, we are lagging behind. But it doesn't look too bad, eh?

And then, we have a posts on a variety of issues and matters. I am happy that this is shaping up well and I would like to tell you that there is a lot more to follow. I still need to work on my literary, linguistic, artistic as well as financial practice, or should I call it 'praxis', and it should be here as well in its full glory.

No comments:

This blog is about a personal history but also about a professional life. It is about an English professor but also about a professional translator. It is in fact about a life well-lived and how to live a life pretty well.

Widget

ss_blog_claim=2b78926a66a7a4aaa4d737c54b6ecab7